Friday, March 4, 2011

Eager Kindness

Eager Kindness

(Christ)” gave himself for us to redeem us from all
wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own; eager to
do what is good.” Titus 2:14

There are many here at “40 Days of Kindness” who have
decided that they are simply not going to be able to wait for March 9th
to begin! I think that they illustrate something important, something that for
the lack of a better term I will call the “goal” of all of this-to love others
by being kind as a lifestyle rather than a campaign.

They are an inspiration to me! Their example “spurs me on to love and good
deeds”.

They also make it a little clearer to me that I need to take
“The Christ Life” out of the box I confine it to in my own day-to-day and ALLOW
Him to consume me more completely. To relinquish control and allow God to form
me into the little piece of the mosaic He creates to show His Self to the
world.

“He’s built a monument, His very people” David Crowder

No comments:

Post a Comment